Consider the following maintenance tips. If you do not perform these simple maintenance acts on a regular basis, you should start as quickly as possible to ensure the longest possible life for your suits:
- Employ lint woodbridge menswear. This is the simplest way to get rid of any lint, hair or dirt that might have gathered on your suit. It will take almost no time at all, and is also a great way to make one final check that you're looking your best before you slip on the suit and mind out.
- Let fresh air in your suits. Before you put your suit back in the closet, let it air away for a while to remove any odor that could have accumulated in the material during use. Your closet doesn't provide much fresh air, so take the time to ensure your suit gets the fresh air it needs ahead of time.
- Use steam to get rid of creases. Consider taking a hot shower with the suit jacket and trousers hanging up separately in the restroom. The steam that arrives of the bath will help to remove any wrinkles in the fabric.
- Do not keep items in the pockets. Create sure that the pouches in the suit pants and jacket are empty before hanging the suit backup in the closet. Leaving the pockets full may cause stresses and sags in the fabric.
- Use heavy hangers. The hangers for your suits should be heavy and well-padded so that your jacket maintains its appropriate shape.
- Use dry cleaning services sparingly. Generally, you should only dry clean your suit at the conclusion of the season. Dry cleaning to often does more harm than good to the fabric in the long run, and also you want your custom suit to last you as long as possible.
- Treat stains immediately. Utilize a reliable stain removal product to remove any stains on your suit as quickly as you can. Obviously it might not be possible to remove the stain immediately at an event, but try to do it as soon as you go back home.
- Hang the pants and jacket collectively. This can prevent one from wearing out before the other.
It is important to make sure that you get the most for your money when purchasing a custom suit. These tips will help you to keep your suits in near-mint condition for many years after purchase.